"Installation art describes an artistic genre of site-specific, three-dimensional works designed to transform the perception of a space."
This is an example of an installation. You can find the artist information here
Have I ever done installations? Not that I'm aware of, or have done on purpose. But I did build a fort in my room this weekend and that could be classified as an installation.
This fort turned out way better than mine. Fort building is way harder than it looks.
If I could do any installations what would I do? Since I'm stuck on forts maybe I'll start with structures. Comforting structures.
Have I ever done installations? Not that I'm aware of, or have done on purpose. But I did build a fort in my room this weekend and that could be classified as an installation.
This fort turned out way better than mine. Fort building is way harder than it looks.
If I could do any installations what would I do? Since I'm stuck on forts maybe I'll start with structures. Comforting structures.


No comments:
Post a Comment